- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Extended Semi Detached Home in Unrivalled Convenient Location
- Reception Hall with Cloakroom and Separate WC off
- Generous Lounge with Bay Window and Solid Oak Floor
- Impressive Bright Family/Living Room Area
- Open Plan to Excellent Dining Area and Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island Unit
- Separate Good Sized Utility Room
- Three Bright Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Extended and Refurbished with many Outstanding Features whilst Retaining Overall Charm
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- High Standard of Finish, Ideal for Modern Day Family Living
- Driveway with Front and Enclosed Rear Lawned Gardens with Views to Black Mountain & Divis
- Leading Schools, Cranmore Park and Lisburn Road Amenities Virtually on One's Doorstep
Additional InformationThis superb deceptively spacious extended semi detached home occupies an unrivalled extremely convenient location in the heart of Malone. There are a host of amenities virtually on one's doorstep including leading primary and grammar schools, Cranmore Park and those on the Lisburn Road only a short distance walk.
The property has been extended and refurbished in recent years offering well proportioned adaptable accommodation finished to the highest standard which centres around the excellent bright and airy open plan family living, dining and kitchen accommodation.
Offering that much more with outstanding features throughout, this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal including to families and young professionals. Recent similar sales in the area have proven extremely successful thus early inspection is highly recommended so as not to miss out on this rare sale opportunity.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, under stairs storage.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, tongue and groove wall panelling.
- 3.89m x 3.84m (12' 9" x 12' 7")
(into bay at widest points). Matching solid oak floor, bay window, fireplace (currently blocked up).
- FAMILY/LIVING ROOM AREA:
- Fireplace (currently blocked up), ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, built-in shelves.
- OPEN PLAN TO EXTENDED DINING ROOM AREA & MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 7.44m x 5.72m (24' 5" x 18' 9")
(at widest points overall). Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with quartz drainer and matching quartz worktops, cooker alcove, stainless steel and glass extractor fan and canopy, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, Beko dishwasher, feature island unit with breakfast bar with wooden surface, low voltage lights, feature high vaulted ceiling with electric double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, uPVC double glazed doors, matching double glazed side panels to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.37m (7' 4" x 4' 6")
(at widest points). Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, matching ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, cupboard incorporating Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Cast iron fireplace, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.18m (8' 0" x 7' 2")
Double built-in robes, built-in shelves, access to partially floored roofspace, (Potential For Conversion).
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail, low voltage lights, access to roofspace.
- Wrought iron entrance gates to driveway. Front garden in lawn with boundary wall and hedging. Lawned rear garden with bedded areas enclosed by boundary hedging. Outside tap and light, timber garden shed.
From city centre on Lisburn Road, turn left at the Chelsea Wine Bar which leads onto Marlborough Park Central. Number 33 is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »