This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb detached extended family home on generous elevated site
- Most popular and convenient location near to excellent local schools, shopping facilities and arterial routes
- Generous living room with wooden flooring open to dining room with double doors to rear garden
- Separate family room or ground floor/fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen with feature tiling Ground floor WC
- First floor bathroom
- Three excellent bedrooms, each with wood effect flooring and master with en suite shower room
- Driveway parking, front and rear gardens in lawn, additional parking area to rear
- Mains gas heating, uPVC double glazed throughout
Additional InformationJust off the Upper Knockbreda Road this delightful, extended detached home is therefore most convenient to a diverse array of amenities locally and also benefits from transport links into the city centre.
Tastefully presented throughout the accommodation briefly comprises generous living room open plan to dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, separate family room or fourth/ground floor bedroom if needed and three first floor bedrooms, master boasting en suite shower room to compliment the family bathroom and ground floor wc. Externally there is good driveway parking leading to carport with additional parking option at the rear and gardens in lawn. Of special note are the fabulous panoramic views over the city.
Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH/CONSERVATORY:7' 2" x 6' 1" (2.18m x 1.85m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, inner door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:15' 11" x 10' 10" (4.85m x 3.3m)
- Solid wood floor, tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:12' 0" x 9' 11" (3.66m x 3.02m)
- uPVC double glazed doors to rear patio and garden, recessed spolights.
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, integrated oven with four ring hob, stainless steel splash back and extractor canopy, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, feature tiling, concealed lighting, recessed spotlights.
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 11" x 10' 11" (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Polished tiled floor, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, Worcester gas boiler, door to car port.
- Low flush suite, ceramic tiled floor, door to rear, extractor fan.
- Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):26' 9" x 10' 8" (8.15m x 3.25m)
- (maximum, at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, storage in eaves, built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 8" x 11' 0" (3.86m x 3.35m)
- Laminate wood effect floor, recessed shelving, single built-in robe, triple built-in robe and overhead storage, corner shower cubicle and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 0" x 8' 6" (3.35m x 2.59m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE/CAR PORT:
- Roller door, light and power, access to rear.
- Front garden in lawn. Rear garden with patio and raised lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views