- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and spacious family home in most convenient location
- Kitchen with dining area and access to rear garden
- First floor living room with cosy gas fire, feature height ceiling and faux balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and study
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC, second floor bathroom
- Gas central heating, double glazed window frames
- Driveway parking, integral garage and enclosed rear garden
- Of interest to a diverse range of buyers
Additional InformationSet just off the Lockview Road by the Lagan Tow Path and Belfast Boat Club this fabulous family home therefore enjoys an ever popular location with a range of amenities available locally including high quality schools, bar-restaurants, sporting facilities and of course only a short distance to the city centre.
The well-presented accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor a modern kitchen with dining area, storage cupboard and integral garage; on the first floor is a spacious living room with feature height ceiling and cosy gas fire, study and master bedroom with en suite shower room and on the second floor are three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property features good driveway parking leading to the integral garage and enclosed rear garden with lawn. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
With generous and flexible accommodation throughout we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden and glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- CLOAKROOM UNDER STAIRS:
- Low flush suite.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
Double doors to rear garden. Open plan to . . .
- 2.82m x 2.64m (9' 3" x 8' 8")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Beko oven and four ring hob, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Tiled fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire, double doors to faux balcony.
- 2.24m x 2.16m (7' 4" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.53m (15' 0" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Shelved hotpress and ??????????
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.18m (12' 7" x 7' 2")
Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 2.18m (8' 0" x 7' 2")
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power, gas boiler.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with boundary fencing.
Leaving Belfast on the Stranmillis Road continue onto Lockview Road at the mini roundabout. Continue past the Cutters Wharf on your left hand side and at the end of the road turn into Laganvale.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »