- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extraordinary town house.
- Three bedrooms.
- Luxury ensuite shower room.
- Spacious living room with bay window.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with feature picture window.
- Separate utility room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
An extraordinary town house that is immaculately maintained and beautifully presented throughout to include well appointed living space extending to over 1000 sq ft within this extremely popular and desirable location. Superbly located within proximity to Lisburn, Belfast, Boomers way and benefitting from walking distance to the new filling station and Eurospar with all its plentiful amenities, this outstanding home is a star buy ! Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room with beautiful tiling. Lovely, spacious living room with feature bay window and solid wooden floor. Luxury fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances and open plan to dining area with feature picture window. Separate utility room. Downstairs W.C. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with contemporary tiling. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Privately enclosed, well maintained flagged garden. Access to roofspace on landing from a pull down ladder, partially floored for storage. A remarkable home coupled with this highly sought after location with access to arterial links, schools and amenities, we therefore highly recommend viewing. EPC C79.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'6 x 12'8 (5.03m x 3.86m)
- Solid wood floor, feature bay window.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'2 x 13'5 (4.32m x 4.09m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 5 ring gas hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, granite work tops, under unit lighting, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls, feature picture windows, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Beautiful tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 9'11 (3.89m x 3.02m)
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 10'2 (3.48m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 7'7 (2.97m x 2.31m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Tiled panelled bath with mixetaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, contemporary ware, tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained, flagged garden, access to carparking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »