- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A beautifully presented detached dwelling set in this mature residential location offering convenience to nearby schools, hospital, leisure amenities and shopping complex. This fine home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owner and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
PVC double glazing
Oil fired heating
Three reception rooms
Fully enclosed rear garden with decking
Convenient to nearby amenities
Well presented throughout
Capital Rateable Value: £100,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
- Entrance Hall:-
- with light oak solid wooden floor; power points; broadband and telephone point;
corniced picture framing on walls; understairs storage.
- 13’0” x 12’1” (4.21 x 3.68 m) : Stone fireplace and surround with steel inset having
electric fire and polished granite hearth; light oak floor; television and power points.
- 10’10” x 9’1” (3.30 x 2.76 m) : eye and low level units with concealed lighting;
‘Hotpoint’ gas cooker; space for automatic dishwasher; space for fridge; larder unit;
deep pan drawers; tiling over worktop and splashback over cooker; extractor hood
with cooking lights; low voltage downlighting; glazed display cupboard; power
- 9’1” x 7’11” ( 2.76 x 2.41 m) :
- W.C. Off:-
- comprising close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; cosmetic cupboard.
- Snug/ Family Room:-
- 10’11” x 811” (overall) (3.32 x 2.71 m) : light ‘Oak’ floor; dado rail; television and
- Sun Room:-
- 13’4” x 9’4” (4.06 x 2.84 m) : light ‘oak’ floor; ‘Rio’ surround polished granite hearth
with gas fire; LED downlighters; power points.
- 9’10” x 5’4” (2.99 x 1.62 m) : fully tiled; double shower cubicle having electric
shower; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; LED downlighting; plumbed towel rail.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’11 x 9’9” (4.24 x 2.97 m) : wall-to-wall wardrobes with overhead storage having
side units and built-in dresser; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9’9” x 8’6” (2.97 x 2.59 m) : laminate flooring; built-in triple wardrobe; built-in triple
wardrobe; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’0” x 9’5” 3.35 x 2.87 m) built-in wardrobe; laminate flooring; power points.
- Converted Garage:-
- 18’6” x 9’11” (5.63 x 3.02 m) : carpeted; storage and shelving; PVC pedestrian
- Front garden having paving and tarmac.
Fully enclosed rear garden with extensive two tier decking; paving.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »