- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly presented and extended family home
- Choice residential location near to many amenities and the city centre
- Spacious living room with solid wooden flooring open plan to dining room with matching floor
- Modern kitchen with excellent range of units, integrated oven and hob, access to rear
- Contemporary first floor bathroom suite with both bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle
- Four spacious bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Electric entrance gates, good driveway parking and detached garage
- Front garden in lawns and private mature rear gardens
- Majority uPVC double glazed window frames, mains gas central heating
Additional InformationIn an area of consistently high demand this deceptively spacious family home has been well presented by the current owner and will appeal to a broad range of purchasers including growing families and those looking to downsize from a larger property.
The accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms which have been opened up into one through room (easily reconverted back to two if desired), a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom with bath and separate large walk in shower cubicle and four well proportioned bedrooms – the master boasting an en suite shower room. Externally the property benefits from a pedestrian gate and electric vehicle entrance gate to good driveway parking and a detached garage with well kept gardens in lawn and patios.
Superbly presented and offering that all important fourth bedroom as well as both a bathroom and a shower room we are sure this property will create broad appeal.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks area under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.43m (15' 0" x 11' 3")
Solid wood floor, recessed spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Matching solid wood floor, gas coal effect fire with slate hearth.
- 3.58m x 2.41m (11' 9" x 7' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
Range of built-in robes, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.13m (7' 5" x 7' 0")
- 2.59m x 2.44m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
Modern white bathroom suite comprising Duravit low flush wc, tiled panelled bath, wash hand basin, double shower tray with drencher shower head and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
Storage in eaves, gas boiler in cupboard, recessed spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.04m x 1.5m (13' 3" x 4' 11")
Modern with suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower tray, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- Pedestrian gate and electric entrance gates to tarmac driveway with generous parking. Front garden in lawns with natural screening.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Rear south facing garden with patio area, mature beds, boundary fencing.
Travelling towards the Ulster Clinic from the roundabout on the Stranmillis Road veer left into Richmond Park then take third right into Hillside Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »