33 Hightown Gardens,
Hightown Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 7TN
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Asking price £175,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Glengormley)
Asking price £175,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
- In Need Of Modernisation
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to an annex style extension with a large living room, bedroom and a bathroom with white suite.
There are also a further three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
N.B. This property is leasehold, the lease length is 963 years remaining of a term of 999 from 10 August 1987. The ground rent is £30 per annum
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE 4.78m'' x 3.58m'' (15'8'' x 11'9'')
- Fireplace with stainless steel surround and raised hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.28m'' x 3.58m'' (17'4'' x 11'9'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, double cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, part tiled floor, radiator, access to annex
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m'' x 3.38m'' (11'4'' x 11'1'')
- Wood laminate flooing, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m'' x 3.51m'' (11'4'' x 11'6'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m'' x 2.74m'' (10'1'' x 9'0'')
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator
- LOUNGE 5.72m'' x 4.27m'' at widest (18'9'' x 14'0'' at w
- Vaulted ceiling, two velux window, tiled floor, two radiators, pvc double glazed door to rear
- BEDROOM 4.27m'' x 4.24m'' at widest (14'0'' x 13'11'' at
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator
- Tarmac driveway, garden to front
Garden to rear.
Boiler house with gas boiler
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT36 7TN | Property For Sale in BT36 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Newtownabbey | Property For Sale in Newtownabbey Area | Property For Sale in Hightown, Newtownabbey | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Glengormley, Newtownabbey | Property For Sale in Glengormley Area | Ulster Property Sales (Glengormley) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.