- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming and well presented semi-detached property in a popular residential location
- Just a short distance from the historic village of Hillsborough and its wide spectrum of local amenities and boutiques
- Benefits from the excellent transport links offered by the nearby M1 motorway and A1 carriageway
- Within close proximity to Downshire Primary School, Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle
- Accommodation to include;
- Welcoming, entrance hall
- Homely, Living room with open fire and back boiler
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in robes
- Family bathroom
- Oil and solid fuel heating / uPVC double glazing throughout
- Off street parking
- Well maintained gardens with a selection of mature shrubs and plants
- Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area
- EPC - E50
- Rates - £733.40 (2018/19)
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to offer to the market this elegant and well presented semi-detached property nestled in a much sought after residential development in the historic village of Hillsborough, with its range of amenities, including designer boutiques, award winning restaurants and pubs and the prestigious Downshire Primary School. Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle are also just a short walk away. The property benefits from the excellent transport links offered via the nearby M1 motorway and A1 carriageway allowing easy travel for a wide spectrum of commuters, both North and South, and is just minutes from Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
Internally, the property is bright and spacious with accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, living room with open fire and back boiler, kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the rear garden is fully enclosed to include gardens laid in lawns and paved patio area. There is off street parking to the side and the front garden is well maintained with a selection of mature shrubs and plants.
The property also has the advantage of dual oil and solid fuel heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. A fabulous, easily maintained, family home, sure to have wide appeal to the discerning first time buyer, with the added bonus of low monthly outgoings. Viewing strictly by appointment through McQuoids.
These particulars do not represent any part of an offer or contract and none of the statements contained should be relied upon as fact. Please note we have not tested any systems in this property and we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion. All measurements are taken to the nearest 3 inches.
1979 Estate Agents Act declaration: This property is owned by an employee of McQuoids.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed mahogany front door, and glass side panel, with leaded detail. Engineered wood flooring. Under stairs cloaks with meter cupboard. Single panel radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.56m (14' 10" x 11' 8")
Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Marble tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround. Open fire with back boiler. Engineered wood florring. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.44m x 3.07m (17' 10" x 10' 1")
Kitchen: Selection of high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed back door.
Dining: Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. Double aspect windows.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder immersion heater and storage shelves. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.53m (10' 1" x 11' 7")
Built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 1.83m (7' 6" x 6' 0")
Built in storage. Single panel radiator.
- 2.24m x 1.68m (7' 4" x 5' 6")
Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with power shower and telephone shower attachment. PVC panelling and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Front: Garden laid in lawns with a selection of mature plants and shrubs. Stoned driveway. Paved path to front door.
Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden. Garden laid in lawns with a selection of mature plants and shrubs. Paved patio area. Boiler house.
From Culcavey Road turn onto Aghnatrisk Road. Turn left into Hermitage, take the second on the right and property is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »