- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Own Door Entrance
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Remote Access Car Parking
- Open Aspect To Front
Additional InformationA Unique Opportunity To Purchase A Spacious Modern Constructed Ground Floor Apartment.
Holding a prime position with open aspect to front, this superb ground floor apartment with own door entrance will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, open plan lounge with dining area and fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and fully tiled bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, excellent storage and remote access to secure car parking to the rear. Ideally suited to young and old alike this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, cloaks, recessed lighting.
- Through Lounge 5.89 x 5.67 (19'4" x 18'7")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting, storage cupboard:
Open plan aspect to dining area, panelled radiator.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 2.70 (10'7" x 8'10")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 3.30 (10'5" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Communal gardens front and side, remote entry secure car parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »