33 Glebe Hill Manor, Tandragee BT62 2GA
4 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Large three storey townhouse in excess of 1500 sq. ft.
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms (with three bedroom arrangement)
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Large kitchen / dining area
- Bathrooms on ground and top floor
- Utility room
- Enclosed rear garden affording privacy
- Integrated garage
- Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows
33 Glebe Hill Manor, Tandragee
Outstanding value for money, four bedroom townhouse with integral garage is an ideal home for couples and families.
Offering in excess of 1500 sq. ft. arranged over three floors, the property offers a flexible interior layout with bedrooms and bathrooms on the top or ground floor and can be adapted to suit the needs of the new owner, easily catering for someone who desires two reception rooms or four bedrooms.
Located minutes from Tandragee town centre, just off the picturesque Markethill Road with amenities on your doorstep including Tandragee Golf Club and Tandragee Recreation Centgre. The property is situated in a modern and quiet development and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Via PVC front door, leading to small stairway to living room and kitchen with a casual landing / study area. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.80m x 3.73m)
- Large reception room with feature Limestone fireplace, television point and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 1'' x 11' 4'' (5.20m x 3.45m)
- Excellent range of Beech wall and base level units with breakfast bar area. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Appliances also included to include integrated dishwasher, oven/hob, radiator, tiled walls and dining area.
- Bedroom 4 11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Double panel radiator and television point.
- Ground Floor WC 8' 2'' x 4' 2'' (2.49m x 1.27m)
- Comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Utility room 11' 7'' x 5' 10'' (3.53m x 1.78m)
- Fitted wall and base units with stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and access to rear garden via glazed PVC door.
- Master bedroom 11' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.53m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect, double panel radiator.
- En-suite 11' 3'' x 4' 11'' (3.43m x 1.50m)
- Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle (electric). Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 9' 3'' (3.68m x 2.82m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 1'' x 7' 7'' (3.68m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom 10' 9'' x 5' 10'' (3.27m x 1.78m)
- Modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden with decked patio area benefitting from timber fencing affording privacy.
- Garage 17' 5'' x 15' 8'' (5.30m x 4.77m)
- Via roller door shutter door, power and light.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »