- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large three storey townhouse in excess of 1500 sq. ft.
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms (with three bedroom arrangement)
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Large kitchen / dining area
- Bathrooms on ground and top floor
- Utility room
- Enclosed rear garden affording privacy
- Integrated garage
- Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows
33 Glebe Hill Manor, Tandragee
Outstanding value for money, four bedroom townhouse with integral garage is an ideal home for couples and families. Offering in excess of 1500 sq. ft. arranged over three floors, the property offers a flexible interior layout with bedrooms and bathrooms on the top or ground floor and can be adapted to suit the needs of the new owner, easily catering for someone who desires two reception rooms or four bedrooms. Located minutes from Tandragee town centre, just off the picturesque Markethill Road with amenities on your doorstep including Tandragee Golf Club and Tandragee Recreation Centre. The property is situated in a modern and quiet development and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Via PVC front door, leading to small stairway to living room and kitchen with a casual landing / study area. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.80m x 3.73m)
- Large reception room with feature Limestone fireplace, television point and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 1'' x 11' 4'' (5.20m x 3.45m)
- Excellent range of Beech wall and base level units with breakfast bar area. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Appliances also included to include integrated dishwasher, oven/hob, radiator, tiled walls and dining area.
- Bedroom 4 11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Double panel radiator and television point.
- Ground Floor WC 8' 2'' x 4' 2'' (2.49m x 1.27m)
- Comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Utility room 11' 7'' x 5' 10'' (3.53m x 1.78m)
- Fitted wall and base units with stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and access to rear garden via glazed PVC door.
- Master bedroom 11' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.53m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect, double panel radiator.
- En-suite 11' 3'' x 4' 11'' (3.43m x 1.50m)
- Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle (electric). Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 9' 3'' (3.68m x 2.82m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 1'' x 7' 7'' (3.68m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom 10' 9'' x 5' 10'' (3.27m x 1.78m)
- Modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden with decked patio area benefitting from timber fencing affording privacy.
- Garage 17' 5'' x 15' 8'' (5.30m x 4.77m)
- Via roller door shutter door, power and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »