- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Renovated Detached Home Close To Newtownards Town Centre
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area With Luxury Kitchen And Original Wooden Flooring
- Basement Storage Room Accessed Via Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Panoramic Views
- Downstairs WC And First Floor Luxury Bathroom
- Large South West Facing Garden With Reclaimed Paved Seating Area And Mature Shrubs And Trees
- Newly Decked Seating/Entertaining Area With Views Over Newtownards And Scrabo Tower
Additional InformationExtensively renovated to an extremely high standard, this spacious detached family home is located on a great site with uninterrupted views over Newtownards town centre and towards Scrabo Tower.
Newtownards is a busy market town with many independent retailers and local amenities and is currently attracting many purchasers due to its proximity to the main arterial routes, local schools and for its variety of housing and competitive pricing.
Over the past year and a half, the current owners have carried out a complete renovation project, restoring sympathetically throughout to achieve a unique, modern home with high end fittings and fixtures and allowing any potential purchaser the chance to sit down and enjoy their hard work and vision.
Upgrades to the property include gas heating, rewiring and an upgraded plumbing system.
The ground floor benefits from original floorboards, an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with modern units and a quartz work surface in the kitchen with a great range of built in appliances and doors to the raised decked entertaining area. There is also a guest wc on this floor and an inglenook style fireplace with the option of adding a stove if desired.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms with two enjoying stunning views and a luxury bathroom with white suite, free standing bath, shower and feature tiling and wood panelling on the walls and floor.
Externally, there is an area in lawn to the front with off street parking and mature shrubs. The rear garden has a raised decked entertaining area off the kitchen, basement storage room, lawn, bedding areas, greenhouse, shed and a beautiful reclaimed circular paved section, all enjoying a sunny, south west facing aspect.
This unique, modern home will not be on the market for long and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Original wood flooring and feature period radiator.
- Living Area
- Inglenook style fireplace, dual aspect windows, recessed spotlighting, views over Newtownards and Scrabo Tower, original floorboards, dining area and aluminium bi-folding doors to rear decked area.
Open to -
- Kitchen 25' x 21'1 (7.62m x 6.43m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces, built in Quartz drainer, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated appliances to include; microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls and gas fired Worcester Bosch boiler.
- White suite comprising sink with mixer taps and storage, wall flush wc, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to insulated roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 10'1 (3.96m x 3.07m)
- Views over front garden.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Views over Scrabo Tower and Newtownards.
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 8' (2.46m x 2.44m)
- Views over Scrabo Tower and Newtownards.
- White suite comprising free standing bath, brick style tiled walk in shower enclosure with waterfall shower head and glazed shower door, feature sink with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and porcelain tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for off street parking, area in lawn, mature trees, shrubs and plants.
Rear - Raised decked area, area in lawn, bedding areas, mature plants and shrubs, south-west facing garden with views over Newtownards and Scrabo Tower, reclaimed feature patio, outside tap, outside light, shed, garden basement storage room with power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »