- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented end town house within the popular Cove Bay development
- Lounge with French doors to garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Separate dining room
- Three first floor bedrooms - Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with white suite / Ground floor WC / Cloak room
- Gas central heating / Double glazing in Hardwood Frames / Alarm system
- All rooms wired for television, telephone & internet
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear / Parking for two cars
- Available Immediately
Additional InformationThis delightful end town is ideally located in the sough after Cove Bay development with private access to the beach and within minutes walking distance of all the amenities of Groomsport village including shops, churches and restaurants. Bangor and Newtownards are just a short car journey away, as are the main arterial routes for those travelling to Belfast. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, gas fired boiler, extractor fan.
- 5.13m x 3.33m (16' 10" x 10' 11")
Marble fireplace with gas fire, solid wood flooring, French doors to garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
Solid wood flooring.
- 3.84m x 2.46m (12' 7" x 8' 1")
narrowing to 9'1". Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica round edge work surfaces, extractor hood with stainless steel canopy, plumbed for dishwasher, solid wood flooring, includes cupboard/utility area - washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 2.9m (16' 2" x 9' 6")
to include ensuite. Solid wood flooring, built-in shelving and drawers, solid wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.06m (10' 0" x 6' 9")
Solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.64m (11' 5" x 8' 8")
Solid wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Enclosed and fenced rear garden in lawns. Garden shed with power. Outside light and water tap. Parking for two cars.
Leaving Groomsport Village turn left onto Donaghadee Road, take first left into Cove Bay and left into Cove Hollow.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »