- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Period Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- Close To The City Centre
- Immediate Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationImposing Period End Of Terrace In An Ever Popular Location Close To The City.
An imposing period red brick end of terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms plus a snug/study area to the mezzanine level, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite incorporating a separate shower unit. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and is ideally suited to a growing family.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.45 (10'11" x 11'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Dining Room 4.19 x 3.20 (13'9" x 10'6")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 4.14 x 2.18 (13'7" x 7'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, glass display unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 3.56 x 2.34 (11'8" x 7'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.34 x 4.22 (14'3" x 13'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second floor
- Mezzanine level, study / snug, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 2.34 (11'8" x 7'8")
- Velux rooflight, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.48 (13'10" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, Velux rooflight.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »