- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Villa In Sought After & Convenient Location
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room Open Plan Through To uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Generous Range Of Cupboards & Integrated Appliances
- Four Piece White Family Bathroom Including Separate Shower Enclosure
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Solar Panels And Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazed / Intruder Alarm System / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Integral Garage And Ample Pavior Brick Off Street Parking To Front
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns & Paved Patio
- Situated Only A Short Distance From Transport Links To Belfast & Bangor Town Centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented detached villa situated in the highly sought after and convenient Cleland Park South area of Bangor. Tastefully decorated throughout, this property offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room open plan through to a double glazed conservatory and a modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and appliances. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robes, and a four piece white family bathroom suite. The home further provides a ground floor cloakroom WC, integral garage, intruder alarm system, Phoenix Gas heating system, double glazing, solar panels and PVC fascias and soffits. Outside there is pavior brick off street parking to front, and an enclosed south facing rear garden with paved patio and edged lawns. An ideal family home, ideally situated only a short distance from Bangor Town Centre and transport links to Belfast.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC Double glazed entrance door and side screens, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed entrance door.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, single panelled radiator.
- 5.07m x 3.93m (16' 8" x 12' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace with hearth and inset gas fire, two double panelled radiators, coving, double glass panelled doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.92m x 3.23m (12' 10" x 10' 7")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving, open plan through to:
- 3.9m x 3.53m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
uPVC double glazed conservatory with double glazed door to rear garden, tiled flooring, two double panelled radiators.
- 4.16m x 2.77m (13' 8" x 9' 1")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in double oven, microwave, ceramic touch control hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed door to rear garden.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.3m x 2.7m (17' 5" x 8' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine, power, light, up and over door, Worcester gas boiler unit.
- Roofspace access, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.88m (12' 11" x 12' 9")
Single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
Built-in wardrobe, Hot Press off, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.18m x 2.78m (13' 9" x 9' 1")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.69m x 2.6m (8' 10" x 8' 6")
Single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of wood panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower enclosure with Aqualisa electric shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, low voltage lighting, heated towel rail.
- To front - generous pavior brick off street parking, bedding areas with mature shrubs.
To rear - paved patio area, edged lawns, mature shrubs.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Newtownards Road take the last turn on the right before the roundabout in to Cleland Park, then left in to Cleland Park South.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »