- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home On A Site Of Approx 1 Acre
- Deceptively Spacious And Adaptable Accommodation
- Six Bedrooms Plus Study
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom And Three Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Attached Garage And Utility Room
- Additional Detached Double Garage With Playroom Above
- Spacious Site With Mature Gardens To Front And Rear And Tennis Court
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Ballynahinch Town Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located on the periphery of Ballynahinch the property is well placed enjoying its semi-rural location and yet is within close proximity of all local amenities, schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and other surrounding towns.
The property, which was constructed in the 1970s, is positioned on an extensive site of approx 1 acre, approached by a sweeping driveway and has spacious and adaptable accommodation providing a six bedroom layout with a host of reception rooms, high quality kitchen and a plethora of bathroom and ensuite facilities.
Likely to be of interest to the growing or extended family in today's market. Viewing of this property is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door to entrance hall.
- Cloakroom storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.09m (23' 8" x 13' 5")
Attractive feature sandstone fireplace with gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.15m (19' 7" x 10' 4")
Sliding doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.76m (18' 10" x 12' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 8.1m x 4.37m (26' 7" x 14' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Central island unit with granite worktops. Aga range. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- 5.89m x 4.22m (19' 4" x 13' 10")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Bidet. Walk-in to ...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.11m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
- 5.31m x 3.15m (17' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate floor. Built-in robe.
- 5.72m x 3.66m (18' 9" x 12' 0")
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- Coloured suite. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.11m x 2.41m (13' 6" x 7' 11")
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit.
- 5.92m x 5.84m (19' 5" x 19' 2")
- DRESSING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.7m x 3.66m (15' 5" x 12' 0")
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 7.39m x 7.26m (24' 3" x 23' 10")
- FLOORED AREA ABOVE:
- 5.99m x 2.64m (19' 8" x 8' 8")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 2.54m (8' 4" x 8' 4")
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.19m x 6.45m (23' 7" x 21' 2")
- PLAYROOM ABOVE:
- 7.19m x 6.65m (23' 7" x 21' 10")
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear plus tennis court and generous driveway parking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »