- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home On A Site Of Approx 1 Acre
- Deceptively Spacious And Adaptable Accommodation
- Six Bedrooms Plus Study
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom And Three Ensuites
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Attached Garage And Utility Room
- Additional Detached Double Garage With Playroom Above
- Spacious Site With Mature Gardens To Front And Rear And Tennis Court
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Ballynahinch Town Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located on the periphery of Ballynahinch the property is well placed enjoying its semi-rural location and yet is within close proximity of all local amenities, schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and other surrounding towns.
The property, which was constructed in the 1970s, is positioned on an extensive site of approx 1 acre, approached by a sweeping driveway and has spacious and adaptable accommodation providing a six bedroom layout with a host of reception rooms, high quality kitchen and a plethora of bathroom and ensuite facilities.
Likely to be of interest to the growing or extended family in today's market. Viewing of this property is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door to entrance hall.
- Cloakroom storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.09m (23' 8" x 13' 5")
Attractive feature sandstone fireplace with gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.15m (19' 7" x 10' 4")
Sliding doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.76m (18' 10" x 12' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 8.1m x 4.37m (26' 7" x 14' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Central island unit with granite worktops. Aga range. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- 5.89m x 4.22m (19' 4" x 13' 10")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Bidet. Walk-in to ...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.11m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
- 5.31m x 3.15m (17' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate floor. Built-in robe.
- 5.72m x 3.66m (18' 9" x 12' 0")
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- Coloured suite. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.11m x 2.41m (13' 6" x 7' 11")
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit.
- 5.92m x 5.84m (19' 5" x 19' 2")
- DRESSING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.7m x 3.66m (15' 5" x 12' 0")
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 7.39m x 7.26m (24' 3" x 23' 10")
- FLOORED AREA ABOVE:
- 5.99m x 2.64m (19' 8" x 8' 8")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 2.54m (8' 4" x 8' 4")
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.19m x 6.45m (23' 7" x 21' 2")
- PLAYROOM ABOVE:
- 7.19m x 6.65m (23' 7" x 21' 10")
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear plus tennis court and generous driveway parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »