This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi-Detached Home Located In A Prime Residential Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Lining Room And Sunroom Open To Kitchen With Separate Lounge
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Four Double Bedrooms Located Over The First And Second Floor
- White Bathroom Suite With Thermostatically Controlled Underfloor Heating
- Front And Rear Garden In Lawn With Driveway
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
This charming, extended, semi-detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and secondary schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Ulster Hospital, Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its vast array of shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Hardwood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 13' x 11'9 (3.96m x 3.58m)
- (into Bay) Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, solid wood flooring and picture rail. Double doors to:
- Living Room 14'5 x 11'5 (4.39m x 3.48m)
- Solid wood flooring, cast iron stove and cornicing. Open to:
- Kitchen 10'5 x 10' (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, sink unit, stainless steel double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, granite work surfaces, integrated microwave, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Sunroom 13'8 x 8'6 (4.17m x 2.59m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring, PVC back door and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14' x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'6 (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 10' x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls with mosaic feature tiling, thermostatically controlled underfloor heating and recessed spotlighting.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 14'4 x 11' (4.37m x 3.35m)
- Brick paved driveway to front. Garden in lawn surrounded by mature hedges. Private garden to rear in lawn.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »