- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached home
- 3 good size bedrooms
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower suite / sep w.c
- Additional w.c on ground floor
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Ample off street parking & carport
- Large garage
Situated on the main upper Beechill Road, and occupying a generous level site, this deceptively spacious semi detached home is situated in a popular and convenient location, with the Park and Ride facility on your doorstep, leading schools, major shopping facilities close by with the Tesco super store and the Forestside shopping centre as well as excellent bus routes into and out of Belfast. The property itself is well proportioned, offering 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen, 1st floor shower room with separate w.c, and it has the added bonus of a w.c on the ground floor also. Externally there are ample off street parking facilities, a car port and a large detached garage which has been extended over the years. There are well maintained garden areas to the front and a south east facing rear garden with and extensive range of plants, tress and shrubs. A property well worth internal inspection at your earliest convenience.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks 5'2 x 2'11 (1.57m x 0.89m)
- Ground floor w.c
- Lounge 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Into bay
- Living Room 13'8 x 11'11 (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housed open fire.
- Kitchen 10'3 x 8'11 (3.12m x 2.72m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Double drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor fan. Cooker space, fridge/freezer space. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling.
- First floor
- Hot press, access to roof space.
- Roof space
- Slingsby ladder approach.
- Bedroom One 13'4 x 11'11 (4.06m x 3.63m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Two 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Built in robes and additional robe. Sink unit with mixer taps, storage below,
- Bedroom Three 10'1 x 8'11 (3.07m x 2.72m)
- Built in robes.
- Shower room 7'3 x 6'5 (2.21m x 1.96m)
- Comprising walk in shower, Mira Event shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Separate w.c. 4'1 x 3'5 (1.24m x 1.04m)
- Low flush w.c.
- Tarmac driveway to carport.
- Detached garage 20'1 x 10'0 (6.12m x 3.05m)
- Roller door.
- Additional area 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Well stocked garden to front, range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Garden to rear laid in lawns with raised bed areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »