- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi Detached Family Home in Popular & Convenient Location
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen wih Range of Built-in Units
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room, Separate WC & Ground Floor WC Facility
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Extended Detached Garage with Utility Room to Rear
- Private Rear Gardens with South East Facing Aspect
- Proximity to Shopping Complex on Newtownbreda Road
- Convenient to 'Park & Ride' Facility at Saintfield Road/Beechill Road
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached family home in a prime location on the Beechill Road, close to the junction of Beechill Road and Purdysburn Road. The convenient proximity of the popular 'Park and Ride' facility on the Purdysburn Road and the impressive shopping complex on the Newtownbreda will have great appeal to prospective purchasers. Additionally there are a range of popular local schools within easy reach of the property.
The superb accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, two main reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a ground floor wc. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms, a shower room and a separate wc.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extended detached brick garage with utility room, and an impressive car port to the side of the property. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UNDERSTAIRS CLOAKS SPACE:
- Low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.65m x 3.59m (11' 12" x 11' 9")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.07m x 3.62m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Fireplace with feature tiled hearth, hardwood mantle, uPVC framed double glazed window.
- 3.99m x 2.33m (13' 1" x 7' 8")
Range of modern high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.04m (10' 2" x 9' 12")
Two double built-in robes with louvre doors and overhead storage, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of built-in robes and overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.82m (10' 8" x 9' 3")
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Excellent tarmac driveway and parking.
- EXCELLENT CAR PORT AREA:
- 8.78m x 3.367m (28' 10" x 11' 1")
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 3.07m (20' 8" x 10' 1")
Access to rear to . . .
- UTILITY/STORAGE AREA:
- 2.9m x 2.6m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden area to rear with south facing aspect, large concrete patio area and lawn area to rear, oil fired boiler.
Newtownbreda Road to Purdysburn Road in south east Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »