- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Good Decorative Order
- Part Furnished
- NO PETS
- Min Let 12 Months
- EPC D63
- Deposit 560.00
Townhouse close to City centre
This spacious one reception, three bedroom dwelling is situated in this popular residential development close to the city centre, schools, A1 Bypass and local amenities.
The property was extended in recent years with features including integrated kitchen, oil heating, pvc double glazed windows and the benefit of a separate rear entrance.
Early internal inspection as keen interest is anticipated by the letting agents.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 12' 10'' x 10' 0'' (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Mahogany fireplace with marble inset / hearth and open fire. Solid wooden floor. Coved ceiling and centrepiece. Television point.
- Kitchen/Diner 13' 4'' x 11' 8'' (4.06m x 3.55m)
- Range of fitted pvc coated high and low level units including oven, hob, fan, washing machine and fridgefreezer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bathroom 10' 0'' x 4' 7'' (3.05m x 1.40m)
- Open walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 7' 8'' x 8' 7'' (2.34m x 2.61m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 - To Rear 10' 9'' x 8' 4'' (3.27m x 2.54m)
- Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 3 - To Front 13' 8'' x 9' 6'' (4.16m x 2.89m)
- Laminate floor and built in wardrobe.
- Garden area to front with outside light. Enclosed rear garden and concrete patio area, selection of plants and shrubs. Outside light, whirline and watertap. Separate rear entrance,
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »