This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Four double bedrooms two with ensuite shower rooms
- Dining/ hall with space for up to ten guests
- Kitchen / dining area with oil fired Aga, intergated appliances and utility room
- Sun room, study and large living room with open fire place
- Cloak room and family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and shower
- Double intergrated garage
- Extensive mature gardens well maintained by retained gardener
- Flagged sun terrace
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired under floor heating
- Furnished to a superior standard
- Only a short distance from Holywood including restaurants, shopping, schools, and easy access to Belfast city centre
Additional InformationA charming split level home with plenty of atmosphere located on Ballymenoch Road Holywood, set in a private site, with extensive parking and mature grounds.
The entrance lobby opens up to a wonderful dining/ hall with a hard wood circular table with space for 10 to dine.
The main level features a 'distressed' country style kitchen with oil fired Aga, decorative exposed beams, and slate flooring leading to a casual dining area and sun room. A Large, living room with fire place opens to a private flagstone terrace with views overlooking well maintained gardens on all sides.
The rear hall leads to a cloak room, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and shower.
The first floor has a study and a large master bedroom suite with en suite shower room and built in wardrobes.
On the lower level there is a large laundry room with an additional large guest bedroom, with en suite shower room and own door access. Ideal for a possible granny flat, tennage den, or au pair accomadation.
Beside there is a double intergrated garage with generous storage room.
There are many attractive features to this comfortable and spacious, furnished family home.
Travelling from Holywood up the Croft Road continue for half a mile and turn left into Ballymenoch Road. Number 33 is on the right hand side on the corner of Creightons Green Road.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »