33 Avoniel Drive,
Belfast, BT5 4SJ
2 Bed Terrace House
Last listed at Offers around £99,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Red Brick Mid Terrace Just Off The Beersbridge Road
- Living Room With Wood Laminate Flooring
- White Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven And Breakfast Bar
- Shower Room With Fully Tiled Walls And Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And PVC Double Glazing
- Two Bedrooms, Both With Built In Wardrobes
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To Local Amenities
- Priced For Some Updating
The accommodation includes living room with laminate flooring featuring an archway to a raised dining room which opens to excellent fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob and breakfast bar. Furthermore. a white fitted shower room on the ground floor, with fully tiled walls and floor. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. Easy to maintain, this property also includes oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Priced for a little updating, this excellent red brick mid terrace is ideal for someone wanting to put their own stamp on their new home and we would suggest an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 4.37m x 3.23m (into bay) (14'4 x 10'7 (into bay))
- Fireplace. Laminate strip wood flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 2.44m x 2.03m (8'0 x 6'8)
- Laminate strip wood flooring. Open to:
- Kitchen 3.73m x 1.70m (12'3 x 5'7)
- Excellent range of high and low level units in white, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic 4 ring hob, breakfast bar. Laminate strip wood flooring and part tiled walls. PVC back door.
- Rear Porch
- Plumbing for washing machine. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 2.49m (at widest point) (11'7 x 8'2 (at w
- Built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4 x 10'0)
- Built-in robes.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank.