- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Nicely presented terrace home
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Garden to front in lawn.
- Enclosed yard to rear (Parking area)
Additional InformationWhether you're looking for a first home or a buy to let investment property these 3 bed terraced homes offer great value for money and have been in high demand recently.
This property has been in the same ownership for 40 years and offers 3 bedrooms, a shower room, a kitchen with breakfast area and well proportioned lounge. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front in lawn with paved footpath and an enclosed yard to the rear (dropped kerb so could be utilised as parking area, if required, by altering rearing fence).
Whilst some modernisation may be desirable, notably the kitchen and shower room, the property has been well looked after and maintained and will provide affordable yet spacious accommodation.
- uPVC double glazed door in mahogany effect finish to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.34m x 4.22m (14' 3" x 13' 10")
(At widest points). Feature mock fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units in grey finish. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Single radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. uPCV double glazed door to rear yard. Under stairs storage.
- Hot press.
- ROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.49m (9' 1" x 8' 2")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with fencing and paved footpath. Enclosed yard to rear with wooden fencing (Dropped kerb beyond so option to alter fencing to gate and create off street parking area).
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Comber Road turn right into Blenheim Drive (West Winds). Take first left into Canberra Gardens then immediately right to the rear of Auster Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »