- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Modern Town House
- Prime Position Within Ever Sought After Abbington Manor Development
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Spacious Lounge with Oak Wooden Flooring and Attractive Fireplace with Open Fire
- Well Appointed Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances, Open Plan to Rear Sun Lounge with Dining and Living Space
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
- Enclosed Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Resident Allocated Parking
- Low Maintenance Living with Excellent Convenience
- Direct Access to Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Close to Local Amenities Including Springhill Shopping Complex and Railway Halts of Bangor West and Bangor
- Ideal Opportunity to the Young Professional, Singles Market and Retired Couple alike
Additional InformationAbbington Manor is a well situated, ever popular and sought after select development of modern homes. Number 33 is one of the largest house types available and enjoys prime position. Located off Old Belfast Road, the property is conveniently positioned in close proximity to many amenities including Springhill shopping complex, Rathmore Primary School, Carnalea Golf Club, Crawfordsburn Country Park and the railway halts of Bangor and Bangor West are easily accessible whilst the property offers direct access to the main arterial routes for the city commuter.
Exceptionally well presented throughout this property is an example of tasteful modern living. The lounge enjoys oak wooden flooring and attractive fireplace with open fire. A stylish well appointed kitchen with range of integrated appliances provides dining and living space opening to the rear sun lounge. This is complimented on the first floor level with three well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary fitted bathroom suite.
With front forecourt and enclosed rear garden this property presents itself as the ideal opportunity for those seeking low maintenance living with excellent convenience. The ideal opportunity to the young professional, singles' market or retired couple alike.
- Oak uPVC double glazed front door with arched double glazed top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.67m x 3.56m (15' 4" x 11' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Hand painted style timber fireplace surround. Cast iron and polished inset. Lime Italian marble hearth. Outlook to front.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- With contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 5.82m x 3.56m (19' 1" x 11' 8")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level high gloss units. Stainless steel fittings. Laminate work surface. Integrated four ring stainless steel electric hob. Stainless steel oven below. Stainless steel and glass extractor hood. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls and subway tiling detail. Ceramic tiled floor throughout. Sun room or dining area with uPVC double glazed access door to easily maintained rear paved patio garden.
- Walk-in hotpress with gas fired boiler. Built-in shelving. Access hatch to roofspace.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin. Chrome mixer taps. P-shaped panelled bath with glazed shaped screen. Chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Fully tiled splashback. Part tiled walls with inset tiling detail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 1.98m (8' 4" x 6' 6")
Outlook to rear.
- Enclosed rear easily maintained rear paved patio area, garden shed, outdoor light and water tap.
Travelling to Bangor along the Old Belfast Road turn leftt into Abbington Manor development. Number 33 is directly in front of you
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »