32b Coleraine Road,
Garvagh, Coleraine, BT51 5HP
4 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Offers over £340,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Residence
- Integral Double Garage
- 'Hayburn' Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating (under floor)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Burglar Alarm System
- Standby Generator
- Spacious Well Maintained Garden
- Countryside Views To Rear
- Highest Specification Finish
A unique private family home superbly situated on a prestigious site, this property has been built and maintained to the highest of standards throughout with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This modern home comprising 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 reception rooms oozes charm and character throughout.
Internally the home offers well laid out bright adaptable accommodation. On entering you are welcomed into a spacious reception hall leading into reception rooms with feature ceilings and windows with stunning views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. A modern contemporary 'Hayburn' fully equipped kitchen is fitted leading through to utility room and laundry room. A guest bedroom is located on the ground floor with extensive built in furniture and en-suite. On the first floor the spacious gallery landing with beautiful feature windows leading onto family bathroom, 3 further bedrooms all with built-in furniture with the main bedroom having full en-suite bathroom.
Externally the property is approached by remote controlled gates leading to spacious tarmac driveway with ample parking and double integral garage. The spacious gardens laid in lawn with patio area enjoys stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Maintained to the highest of standards throughout this superior detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a rural/private yet convenient setting. Located close distance to Garvagh town with all amenities and only a short drive to Coleraine town centre with primary and secondary schools, Ulster University, Causeway Hospital. Also located within easy commuting distance to Ballymoney & Limavady and all other main arterial routes.
- Entrance Porch 13.25ft x 5.33ft
- With coving, recessed lights, tiled flooring.
- Hallway 19.0ft x 7.5ft
- With telephone point, coving, recessed lights, cloaks & storage.
- With wc and wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed light, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Lounge 20.0ft x 15.25ft
- With wooden surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, part vaulted ceiling, coving, recessed lights.
- Family Room 13.5ft x 13.0ft
- With stone surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, TV point, coving, recessed lights, velux windows, French doors, part vaulted ceiling.
- Dining Room 14.5ft x 14.0ft
- With coving, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 1 17.42ft x 10.75ft
- With built in bedroom furniture, points for wall lights, TV point, recessed lights. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lights.
- Kitchen 15.58ft x 13.67ft
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated hob with extractor fan, integrated double oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, glass display cabinet, pull out mechanism low level units, saucepan drawers, Karndean flooring.
- Utility 13.58ft x 7.0ft
- With range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated freezer, extractor fan, recessed lights, Karndean flooring.
- Laundry Room 10.5ft x 7.08ft
- With boiler, Karndean flooring.
- Integrated Double Garage 19.42ft x 19.08ft
- With remote control up and over door, pedestrian door, storage.
- First Floor Landing
- With stair case with low level lights, leading to spacious landing with feature windows, walk in hotpress with storage, access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder, floored with light and power.
- Bedroom 2 17.67ft x 15.25ft
- With built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, fitted headboards and built in drawers. En-suite bathroom comprising bath, vanity unit wash hand basing, walk in tiled shower cubicle, wc, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 13.42ft x 10.75ft
- With built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe and drawer with feature window seat, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 4 / Study 11.5ft x 7.33ft
- With built in wardrobe, telephone point, recessed lights.
- Suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, recessed lights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY