- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Situated in a popular location close to the junction where the Beersbridge Road meets Bloomfield Avenue.
- The ground floor is currently vacant, and was previously used as a hairdressing salon.
- The upper floor apartments are accessed via a self-contained private entrance lobby, with an intercom system from the Beersbridge Road.
- Both the ground floor and the upper floor apartments are finished to a good standard.
- Once a tenant is found for the vacant ground floor and assuming the quoting rent of £5,500 per annum is achieved, a purchase at this level would represent a Gross Yield of 8.67%, before purchasers’ costs are taken into account
- The vendor may give consideration to selling the apartments separately, with offers invited in the region pf £85,000 per apartment.
- 328 Beersbridge Road - EPC Rating - C54.
- Apartment 2, 328 Beersbridge Road - EPC Rating - B83
The property comprises of a ground floor retail unit, which is currently vacant, and two upper floor one-bedroom apartments, both of which are currently let.
The property was comprehensively refurbished several years ago and occupies a mid-terrace location and currently generates a Gross Income of £11,400 per annum, however this figure could increase to £16,900 per annum once the ground floor is let.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »