- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Opportunity to acquire this convenient retail premises situated fronting onto the Ballysillan road.
- The location benefits from high volumes of passing vehicular traffic, situated within a high-density residential area.
- Ground floor premises comprising of approximately 427 sq ft.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Winemark, Co-Op food store and Zino’s Italian Pizzeria.
- Suitable for a range of potential uses, subject to obtaining any statutory planning consents.
Highly Prominent Commercial Premises
The subject premises occupies a prominent and convenient location fronting on to the Ballysillan Road, benefitting from high volumes of passing traffic, situated approximately 3 miles North of Belfast City Centre.
The property comprises a spacious single storey commercial premises, which benefits from a highly visible shop front with roller shutters.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »