- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Situated In The Popular Stranmillis Location
- Extensively Refurbished To A High Standard In 2015
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room / Dining Room With Extensive Glazing With Sliding Doors Leading To A South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Gas Fire
- Fully Fitted Stylish Kitchen With Quartz Work Top, Central Island Unit, Full Range Of Appliances & Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Principal With Ensuite And Second Bedroom With Wash Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Underfloor Heating Downstairs, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Entrance Gate To Front Paved Parking
- Stunning South Facing Rear Garden With Patio Area & Garden In Lawn With Boundary Fencing
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance Of Stranmillis Primary School, Amenities Of Lisburn Road & Stranmillis Village, Close To Motorway & Public Transport Routes
Additional InformationThis very well presented four bedroom detached family home was extensively refurbished in 2015.
The property is situated in the popular Stranmillis area of South Belfast, very convenient to all the amenities of Stranmillis Village and Lisburn Road.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious hallway, family room, large open plan kitchen / dining / living room, utility room, cloakroom and WC on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four bedrooms (principal bedroom with ensuite), and family bathroom.
Stranmillis road is very conveniently situated to all the amenities of South Belfast and easy access to Belfast City Centre and the main arterial routes of the M1 motorway and Outer Ring. An excellent range of schools, shops, and recreational amenities are located closeby.
This very attractive detached family home will be popular on the open market and due to its presentation and excellent condition we expect strong interest in this property.
- Double front doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.83m x 2.97m (15' 10" x 9' 9")
Wood effect tiled floor. Underfloor heating. Understairs storage.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Mirrored cabinet. Wood effect tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Wood effect tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.86m (16' 0" x 12' 8")
Wood effect tiled floorr. Underfloor heating. Feature gas fire.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.98m x 6.93m (22' 11" x 22' 9")
Stylish range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces and upstand. Island unit with 'Neff' electric hob. Integrated dishwasher. Eye level double oven. Built-in microwave. American stylish fridge/freezer. Sliding door to garden. Underfloor heating. Wood effect tiled floor.
- Bright space with window in hallway.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.28m (14' 5" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.37m (6' 9" x 4' 6")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Walled mirrored cabinet. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.56m (14' 4" x 11' 8")
- WASH ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.29m (9' 9" x 7' 6")
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panel bath. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Mirrored cabinet. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »