- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended, deceptively spacious semi detached villa
- Three double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Superb, open plan kitchen with island
- Casual dining and sitting areas; multi-fuel stove
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Utility room
- Natural gas central heating system
- Majority of windows double glazed
- Off-street, driveway parking for two vehicles
- Private, south-west facing, low maintenance rear garden
- Short stroll to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, park etc
- Close to excellent local schools for all ages
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this attractive semi has been extended and sympathetically modernised by the current owners.
The superb, open plan kitchen is large enough to incorporate both dining and sitting areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and one features a handy ensuite shower room.
Close to excellent local amenities and schools for all ages, the location is ideal for a range of purchasers.
With little to do except move in, it is only upon personal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Hardwood double doors.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, picture rail.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Black and white ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, cupboard under stairs. Internal door and side lights to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.87m x 3.41m (12' 8" x 11' 2")
(into bay). Original leaded stained glass windows. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- 7.92m x 5.13m (26' 0" x 16' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units. Corian work surfaces. Additional island unit with breakfast bar style seating. Display shelving, built-in cabinets. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer. Leisure Rangemaster cooker with five ring gas hob and ovens, extractor fan over. Part tiled walls, feature radiator. Open plan to:
CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREAS: Sliding patio door to garden. Feature reclaimed brick wall in sitting area with multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth. Recessed shelving.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.61m (9' 11" x 5' 3")
Work surfaces with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Natural gas boiler. Cloaks area. Door to side and driveway.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising roll-top, free-standing bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush wc, feature wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.29m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Built-in robe with additional, shelved storage. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 3.29m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
- Two storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.21m x 3.24m (17' 1" x 10' 8")
(At widest points). Access to storage in eaves.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Building Control has been applied for and certification will be in place prior to completion. ***
- Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for two cars. Reclaimed brick, raised flowerbeds and front wall.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Facing south-west. Artificial lawn with flagged patio area.
Raised flowerbeds with excellent variety of plants and flowering shrubs. BBQ area. Outside lighting and tap.
Path to side (bin storage).
Travelling countrybound on the Belmont Road, Wandsworth Gardens is on right hand side after Belmont Church Road and before Strathearn School.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »