- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent End of Terrace
- Commercial or Development Potential
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Twin Modern Bathrooms
- Substantial Garage/Workshop
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExceptional End of Terrace With Substantial Garage/Workshop Offering Obvious Potential
A unique opportunity to purchase a substantial period end of terrace with an enormous garage/workshop. The property offers obvious potential and comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating dining area with patio doors to south facing rear and twin modern bathrooms in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and extensive use of wood laminate floor covering.
Set within a proven area this substantial terrace will appeal to the investor or developer alike.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc Double Glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 6.5 x 4.0 (21'4" x 13'1")
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 4.97 x 4.42 (16'4" x 14'6")
- At widest point, bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, 2 panelled radiators.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.51 x 3.01 (18'1" x 9'11")
- At widest point, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 3.28 (11'2" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.00 x 3.23 (13'1" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.27 x 4.28 (17'3" x 14'1")
- At widest, panoramic views, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Inner Hallway
- With staircase to ground floor.
- Garage 13.62 x 11.83 (44'8" x 38'10")
- At widest point, roller shutter door, light and power.
- Room 1 4.40 x 4.30 (14'5" x 14'1")
- UPvc double glazed exterior door.
- Inner Hallway to First Floor
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »