This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace home
- Lounge with fireplace
- Dining kitchen
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed yard area to rear
Additional InformationThis mid terrace home, that will make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor, is located within walking distance of Newtownards town centre.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is double glazed and has oil fired heating.
To the rear you have an enclosed yard with a wooden decking area and garden store
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.22m x 3.3m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantel. Laminate floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 5.13m x 2.79m (16' 10" x 9' 2")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worked tops and matching breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine T & G ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.82m (13' 7" x 9' 3")
Built in robes. Laminate floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panel bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled.
- Enclosed yard area to rear with wooden decking area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »