- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms (master with En-suite)
- Open plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
- Open fire in lounge
- Bathroom with 3-piece white suite
- Gas Heating
- Spacious storage throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Intercom System
- Well maintained communal area
- Generous parking
- Convenient to Fourtowns Primary School
Additional InformationThis well maintained first floor apartment offers a superb open plan kitchen/living area. Boasting newly re-fitted en-suite, lift access and generous communal areas; contact Homes Independent to register your interest today.
- With tiled flooring to communal area. Stairs to first floor. Lift.
- Entrance hall with oak front door. Spacious cloak cupboard. Additional cloak cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/LOUNGE
- 7.09m x 6.22m (23' 3" x 20' 5")
Kitchen with a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with chrome handles (doors recently replaced) 1 ¼ stainless sink unit and drainer. Four ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer under pelmet lighting. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring. Cast iron fireplace in with granite hearth. Oak surround and mantle. Laminate wooden flooring. Balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 2.9m (15' 4" x 9' 6")
With en-suite. Laminate wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.68m (6' 2" x 5' 6")
With recently refitted 3-piece white suite comprising of LFWC, wash hand basin and shower to enclosed corner cupboard. Mermaid board. Splash back tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.59m (12' 0" x 8' 6")
- 2.06m x 2.36m (6' 9" x 7' 9")
With 3-piece white suite comprising of LFWC, wash hand basin and paneled bath. Splash back tiling and tiled flooring
- Communal gardens in lawn to circular green at front of apartment building. Generous parking to front and rear. Enclosed area for bins.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »