- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Family Room, Shower-Room & Integral Garage.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Separate WC, Walk In Pantry, Bathroom & Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room.
- Second Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms & Shower Room.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows.
- Brick Paved Driveway To Front With Garden Laid In Lawn & Sandstone Patio Area.
- Enclosed Garden Laid In Lawn To Rear & Side.
- EPC 62
32 The Woodlands, Newry
Occupied by the current vendors for thirteen years this beautiful detached property is located off the Lower Dromore Road situated on an elevated site boasting views of the Cooley mountains and Warrenpoint Golf Club. Built in 2004 the property is south facing with gardens laid in lawn on two levels.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, family room with pvc patio door to patio area, shower-room with white three piece suite and integral garage with roller shutter door. On the first floor there is a beautiful lounge with decorative fireplace, kitchen with a range of cream high gloss units, excellent range of electrical appliances and both kitchen and lounge boast panoramic views. The utility room is off the kitchen with plumbing for white goods, there is a walk in pantry, a separate w/c with a white two piece suite, bathroom with a white three piece suite and master bedroom with ensuite shower room. The second floor has a further three bedrooms two with timber flooring and a separate shower room with a white three piece suite.
Externally the property has a brick pavior driveway with ample car parking space, there are gardens laid in lawn to the front, side and rear with a sandstone patio area to the front.
The property is within walking distance to Warrenpoint town centre and less than fifteen minutes’ drive to Newry City Centre. There are excellent transport links on hand and viewing is essential
From Newry take the A2 to Warrenpoint and travel for approximately five mile. Turn left on the Lower Dromore Road and The Woodlands is adjacent to the entrance of Warrenpoint Golf Club.
- Entrance Hall 9' 6'' x 21' 4'' (2.89m x 6.50m)
- Timber flooring, stairs to first floor. Panoramic views.
- Family Room 15' 9'' x 20' 0'' (4.80m x 6.09m)
- Tiled flooring, tv point, telephone point and pvc patio door to patio area boasting panoramic views.
- Shower Room 9' 6'' x 5' 3'' (2.89m x 1.60m)
- Fully tiled with white w/c, vanity unit with whb, mirror cabinet on wall and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- Integral Garage 15' 5'' x 19' 4'' (4.70m x 5.89m)
- Concrete flooring, boiler, roller shutter door and door to hallway.
- First Floor Landing 9' 6'' x 26' 11'' (2.89m x 8.20m)
- Timber flooring, stairs to first floor, panoramic views including views of golf course.
- Lounge 16' 1'' x 19' 4'' (4.90m x 5.89m)
- Timber flooring, mahogany surround fireplace with decorative cast iron inset and granite hearth. Tv point and panoramic views to front.
- Kitchen 16' 1'' x 19' 4'' (4.90m x 5.89m)
- Tiled flooring, range of high and low level cream gloss units, integrated "bosch" double oven and four ring electric hob. Single stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer, partial wall tiling and panoramic views to front.
- Utility Room 5' 11'' x 11' 10'' (1.80m x 3.60m)
- Tiled flooring, range of high and low level cream gloss units, tiled over work-tops, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer, "diplomat" integrated dishwasher and pvc door to rear.
- Separate WC 3' 11'' x 6' 3'' (1.19m x 1.90m)
- Tiled flooring, white w/c, whb and tiled over whb.
- Walk In Pantry 3' 11'' x 4' 7'' (1.19m x 1.40m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 11' 2'' (2.59m x 3.40m)
- Fully tiled with white whb, wc, jacuzzi bath and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail, timber ceiling with recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom 17' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.30m x 3.50m)
- Rear view aspect with timber flooring and tv point.
- Ensuite Shower Room 4' 7'' x 11' 6'' (1.40m x 3.50m)
- Fully tiled with white w/c, vanity unit with whb and large shower cubicle with theromostatic shower.
- Second Floor Landing
- Timber flooring, access to roofspace and hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 16' 1'' (3.91m x 4.90m)
- Side view aspect with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 16' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.90m x 3.40m)
- Side view aspect with timber flooring and access to roofspace.
- Shower Room 5' 11'' x 7' 7'' (1.80m x 2.31m)
- Fully tiled with white suite including w/c, vanity unit with whb, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, mirror cabinet and velux window.
- Bedroom 4 16' 5'' x 24' 7'' (5.00m x 7.49m)
- Rear view aspect with carpet flooring, tv point and access to roofspace.
- Gardens laid in lawn to the front side and rear. Timber fencing. Brick pavior driveway to the front. Sandstone patio area to the front. Variety of trees at side. Oil tank & outside tap at side. Pvc fascia & guttering.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »