- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended detached bungalow.
- Four good bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / lounge / living area.
- Developed roof space.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Extensive site with mature private well maintained landscaped gardens.
- Established residential location.
An extended detached bungalow that offers exceptional family living accommodation throughout that enjoys a mature, extensive secluded landscaped site within this established residential area. Offering a versatile bright and spacious layout the home benefits from four good, well appointed bedrooms and one generous reception room or alternatively three bedrooms and two reception rooms, lounge and living area open to a fitted kitchen with separate laundry room. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace with two further rooms and shower facility. Bathroom with coloured shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / gas fired central heating system. Detached garage / ample car parking. Feature basement storage. Extensive, private and mature landscaped rear gardens. Tremendous doorstep convenience and within easy walking distance to Upper Lisburn road / excellent schools / transport links to include Rail / Bus service and Blacks Rd Park and Ride. Offers outstanding potential with an opportunity to remodel and improve the existing home in what would result in a magnificent family home. Well worth a visit. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Built-in cupboard, storage understairs, ceramic tiled floor, to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- EXTENDED LOUNGE / BEDROOM 1 16'9 x 12'9 (5.11m x 3.89m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, sliding doors.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA 21'7 x 12'5 (6.58m x 3.78m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor hood, built-in double oven, Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors.
- SEPARATE LAUNDRY ROOM 11'5 x 7'3 (3.48m x 2.21m)
- EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 2 17'9 x 14'3 (5.41m x 4.34m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors.
- BEDROOM 3 13'11 x 9'4 (4.24m x 2.84m)
- Built-in robes, overhead storage.
- BEDROOM 4 12'3 x 11'7 (3.73m x 3.53m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, low flush w.c, tiling.
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE
- ROOM 1 12'9 x 12'7 (3.89m x 3.84m)
- Double built-in robes.
- ROOM 2 11'4 x 11'2 (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Wash hand basin / further storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, velux window.
- Storage, built-in cupboards on landing, velux window.
- Extensive, landscaped gardens, neat lawns to front and rear, private, mature and secluded, feature pillars and double gates to driveway, ample car parking, crazy paving, gravelled areas, flagged sun terrace, well stocked flowerbeds, feature wall to rear, outside lights, further outhouse, basement storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »