- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Lounge with Gas Fire and Patio door leading to Balcony on the First Floor
- Fully Fitted Kitchen open plan to a Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows & Alarm System
- Integral Garage and Private Driveway
- Enclosed Gardens to the Rear
Additional InformationA well presented town house in a popular development in Ormeau.Offering flexible accommodation over three floors, integral garage, parking and private enclosed gardens to the rear. Modern kitchen, bathrooms and solid wooden floors.Double glazed windows and gas central heating.
A sought after location due to its convenience to Ormeau Road will a vast array of amenities. Easy commute to Belfast City Centre.Close to many schools and walking distance to the lagan tow path.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor. Two stores off the hallway.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.47m x 0.96m (11' 5" x 3' 2")
Shower cubical with shower door, low fush wc and wash hand basin.Tiled walls and matching tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.97m (8' 3" x 6' 6")
Range of built in cupboards, wash hand basin and plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.Access to rear gardens.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.59m x 2.53m (11' 9" x 8' 4")
- 6.18m x 3.m (20' 3" x 9' 10")
- 5.66m x 4.43m (18' 7" x 14' 6")
Gas fire with surround. Sliding patio door leading to tiled balcony.
Double doors leading to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.43m (15' 5" x 7' 12")
Leads to the kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.11m x 2.58m (10' 2" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge/freezer.Stainless stainless steel sink unit and integrated dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 4.45m (13' 7" x 14' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.45m (11' 7" x 4' 9")
Shower cubical with shower doors, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- 2.02m x 1.95m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising of bath, shower attachment, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.03m x 2.6m (9' 11" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 2.55m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
- Enclosed garden to the rear benefitting from a well established fig tree and fruit bushes with rear in lawns and flower beds.Patio area, all enclosed by fencing.
Paviour driveway leading to garage.
Driving along Annadale Avenue turn into Wellington Square, at the round about turn right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »