- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa In Cul De Sac
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Cottage Style Kitchen
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Part Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationSuperb 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Affording Panoramic Views With A Cul De Sac Position.
A most attractive semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position commanding panoramic views over Belfast and beyond to the mountains of Mourne. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 1+ reception rooms with feature open plan cottage style kitchen with range, dining area with snug and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, part double glazed windows, built-in bedroom furniture, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and cavity wall insulation. A detached garage and private gardens combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage:
Furnished Cloakroom in white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.22 x 3.50 (13'10" x 11'6")
- Attractive pine fireplace, gas fire, wood strip floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.50 x 3.43 (11'6" x 11'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, oil fired Stanley range, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Den 2.59 x 3.08 (8'6" x 10'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 2.89 (11'4" x 9'6")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, drawer pack, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 3.65 (13'6" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.14 (9'11" x 7'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.53 x 3.86 (14'10" x 12'8")
- Velux rooflight, under storage eves.
- Detached Garage 3.56 x 5.43 (11'8" x 17'10")
- Light and Power,
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, elevated feature deck area, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »