This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En Suite
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen Dining open to Sun Room
- Utility Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking to Front
- Excellent Rear Gardens
32 Royal Lodge Avenue is positioned on a large corner site, in a quiet cul de sac providing a superb environment for those with a young and growing family. With local primary schools, excellent transport links and arterial routes to most parts of Belfast close by, this home is also convenient to Forestside Shopping Centre & Tesco Newtownbreda, which combined make Royal Lodge a consistently sought after location. Internally this home offers well proportioned accommodation of four bedrooms, master with en suite, family bathroom, two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen dining open to sun room and utility room. Externally, there are side& rear gardens sheltered by mature trees and shrubs.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 19'0 x 15'1 (5.79m x 4.60m)
- Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and hearth. Double french door to:
- Kitchen close up
- Kitchen/Dining Room 21'9 x 11'0 (6.63m x 3.35m)
- Range of Walnut effect built in high and low level units, glazed display cabinet, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in ceramic hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen area, spotlights, laminated floor to dining area. Open to
- Sun Room 12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m)
- Laminate flooring. Double Upvc doors giving access to large decked patio and rear garden.
- Family Room 19'0 x 10'1 (5.79m x 3.07m)
- Utility Area
- Full range of built in high and low level units with formica work surface, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 16'0 x 10'1 (4.88m x 3.07m)
- En suite
- Ensuite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage below.
- Bedroom Two 17'0 x 10'0 (5.18m x 3.05m)
- Double mirrored robes.
- Bedroom Three 12'3 x 8'3 (3.73m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom Four 11'0 x 9'0 (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with storage below, separate corner shower cubicle, part tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Tiled floor. Spotlights
- Access to roof space.
- Outside front
- Front garden lain in lawn, tarmac driveway with ample parking. Flagged pathway around perimeter of property.
- Outside rear
- Accessed directly from property is a large decked patio area overlooking the garden. With the property positioned on a large corner site the gardens extends to side of the property and is bordered by timber fencing and mature trees and shrubs.
- Garden image
(in last 30 days)
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »