- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Integral garage
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
Detached bungalow, integral garage, front and rear gardens in Rowallane Drive, off the Doury Road, Ballymena. Located in a quiet part of the development, overlooking Sentry Hill to the rear, close to all the town centre amenities and quickly onto the A26 with routes north and south. The bungalow would benefit from some internal modernisation but it has four bedrooms and three reception rooms and offers the potential for an impressive family home. Will appeal to growing families or downsizers / retired persons looking to live on one level.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on one level comprising porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, sitting room, four bedrooms and shower room. The property is priced to reflect its need for some internal modernisation but it has had a completely new roof installed in recent years. It also benefits from uPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Integral garage, front garden and south facing rear garden overlooking Sentry Hill.
- Hardwood and glazed front door and porch. Solid wood floor.
- Hardwood and frosted glass internal door. Hotpress and access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Comfortable living room with wooden fireplace and electric fire. Carpet and TV point.
- Dining room 3.3m x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Reception room open with kitchen and through to sitting room. Carpet.
- Sitting room 4.9m x 3m (16'1" x 9'10")
- Spacious living room with exposed brick wall, raised brick hearth and inset multi-fuel stove. UPVC double doors to rear garden. Carpet and TV point.
- Kitchen 5.3m x 2.5m (17'5" x 8'2")
- Good range of oak floor and eye level kitchen and display units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Tiled and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Utility room 2.1m x 2.1m (6'11" x 6'11")
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Hardwood rear door and access into integral garage. House oil boiler.
- Bedroom 1 4.85m x 3.65m (15'11" x 12'0")
- Large double bedroom with two built in wardrobes. Carpet.
- Shower room 3.3m x 1.65m (10'10" x 5'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.03m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 4.1m x 2.53m (13'5" x 8'4")
- Bedroom with exposed wooden floorboards.
- Bedroom 4 3.06m x 2.55m (10'0" x 8'4")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Garage 5.45m x 2.75m (17'11" x 9'0")
- Integral garage with roller shutter door.
- Front garden
- Brick paved driveway, front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds and mature shrubs.
- Rear garden
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with raised brick patio area. Flowerbeds, mature shrubs and hedging. Concrete area with rear gate to Sentry Hill. South facing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »