- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home in Need of Modenisation & Updating
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Detached Garage & Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Mature Rear Gardens in Lawns with Beds in Shrubs & Flowers
- Convenient to Many Amenities Including; Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, Public Transport & Leading Schools in the Malone Locality
- Priced to Allow for Updating
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home is situated on a delightful private and mature site in a most sought after Malone location. The property offers well proportioned accommodation which has been priced to allow for modernisation and updating. It comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate wc. The property is perfectly complimented by the mature gardens, driveway parking and detached garage. Convenient to many local amenities this home is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers including young families and downsizers.
- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 3.94m x 3.48m (12' 11" x 11' 5")
Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.33m x 2.51m (10' 11" x 8' 3")
Units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, larder cupboard, part tiled walls, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.48m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.4m (11' 3" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
- COLOURED BATHROOM:
- Suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- Spacious south facing rear gardens in lawns with beds in flowers and boundry hedge. Driveway parking to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road, Rosemary Park is on the right hand side before House of Sport roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »