- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Villa On Corner Site
- Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Recently Constructed Detached Garage
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Luxury Kitchen With Casual Dining Area & Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Sun Room With Cast Iron Wood Burner
- Separate Dining Room, Also With Attractive Fireplace
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Four Bedrooms
- Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore Village, Comber Greenway & Shandon Park Golf Club
Additional InformationIdeally positioned just off the Sandown Road is this spacious detached villa. Enjoying a corner site with gardens to front, side and rear, this property, we are confident will appeal to either the young professional or young family alike.
Internally, the bright accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining area, cloakroom with WC, and bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include uPVC double glazed window frames, gas central heating, and driveway to detached garage.
This prime location is within walking distance to the ever growing buzz of Ballyhackamore Village, and its excellent range of amenities and eateries. Public transport links, and some of the Provinces leading primary and grammar schools are also close at hand.
To avoid disappointment we would strongly encourage internal inspection.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with open fire. Wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.28m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
Feature fireplace with polished granite hearth, gas fire inset and oak surround. Wood laminate floor. French double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.15m (15' 5" x 10' 4")
Morso cast iron wood burning stove. Velux window.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.02m x 4.29m (19' 9" x 14' 1")
Fitted with fully range of high and low level oak effect units with polished granite work surfaces. Built-in appliances. Fridge freezer. Sink unit with mixer taps. Rangemaster. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
(to wardrobes) Built-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.36m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.31m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
Semi-solid oak floor.
- Store cupboard.
- White suite comprising of oval bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Paved patio area to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 3.35m (20' 8" x 11' 0")
Garage door. Side service door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »