- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis renovated commercial unit is located on the corner of Regent Street and Gibsons Lane in Newtownards and has good visibility to passing traffic. Just off the High Street and close to all the shops on Regent Street, this unit offers a modern, spacious office/retail opportunity with the addition of a rear kitchen area, wc and rear yard with street access.
Newtownards is a busy market town with a wide range of independent retailers and with the increase in local in housing, there is a growing number of potential clients/customers.
We recommend viewing of this great unit in a fantastic location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Main Room 7.4 x 3.6 (24'3" x 11'10")
- Laminate flooring, extensive electrical layout with multiple sockets and LED lighting.
- Rear Area 3.4 x 2.3 (11'2" x 7'7")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, door to side yard and laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, laminate flooring and gas fired boiler.
- Side yard with street access.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »