- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Smart, secure, second floor, duplex apartment c.913 sq.ft.
- Two double bedrooms
- Cloakroom and bathroom
- Bright, contemporary, open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Close to Clissold Park and Leisure Centre
- Popular gated mews development with private dedicated parking
- Striking architectural design
- Double glazed with electric heating
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
A smart, contemporary second floor duplex apartment, close to leafy Clissold Park and within a short stroll of Church Street and The High Street's eclectic eateries, bars and shops. There are excellent transport links to The City and West End with numerous good bus routes, and trains from stations at Manor House (Piccadilly Line), Canonbury (Overground) and Stoke Newington (Overground).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs and lift up to second floor entry by glazed door from communal decked walkway to :
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING KITCHEN
- 11.02m x 3.91m (36' 2" x 12' 10")
Laminate flooring, two large, double glazed Velux windows, space for casual dining, extensive range of smart, contemporary high and low level cupboards, work surfaces, stainless steel under oven and four ring hob, dishwasher, fridge, cooker canopy with extractor, integrated washing machine, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling double glazed door.
- Low flush wc., wash hand basin. Separate storage cupboard under stairs.
- STAIRCASE WITH TIMBER TREADS TO THIRD FLOOR
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors to permiter balcony. Built in wardrobes.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.91m x 2.67m (12' 10" x 8' 9")
Open tread wooden ladder to:
- 3.91m x 2.59m (12' 10" x 8' 6")
Excellent storage. Domed rooflights.
- White suite comprising; panelled bath, wash hand basin, wc with concealed cistern, dressing mirror and electric heated towel rail.
- Communal courtyard or mews with dedicated parking space.
Take Carysfort Road off Albion Road and turn into Piano Lane. Continue around the mini roundabout to Red Square.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »