- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Located In The Popular Orby Area
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms, One With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Newly Installed Luxury Kitchen With A Range Of Built In Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- New Bathroom Suite With Walk In Shower Cubicle And Freestanding Bath
- Driveway To Front And Garden In Lawn To Rear With Patio And Decked Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
A recently modernised semi detached property located in the much sought after Orby Gardens, just off the Castlereagh Road. Immaculately presented, this property has been improved by the current owner to include new kitchen, bathroom, rewiring, new solid hard flooring and redecoration throughout. Comprising two well proportioned receptions on the ground floor, one with PVC double doors to rear garden. Luxury kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including under counter feature wine cooler. The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms and a newly installed family bathroom with walk in shower cubicle and separate freestanding bath. Externally the property boasts a garden laid in pebble stone and driveway to front and an excellent rear garden in lawn with patio and decked area. Conveniently location and finished to the highest of standards we would recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and engineered hard wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and engineered hard wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'3 x 11'9 (4.34m x 3.58m)
- (into bay). Engineered hard wood flooring.
- Living Room 11'8 x 11'0 (3.56m x 3.35m)
- Recessed spotlighting, engineered hard wood flooring and PVC double doors to patio.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 14'8 x 8'0 (4.47m x 2.44m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surface and splash back, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, split level built in oven, built in microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, feature pull out corner larder, under counter feature wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tile flooring and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'8 (3.35m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath, large walk in shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, towel rail, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Garden laid in pebble stone and driveway to front.
Large garden to rear with patio area and decked area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »