- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a property in one of Ballymena’s most exclusive and private locations. "Old Galgorm Cottage" is accessed by way of a private laneway. This home has plenty to offer any family, whilst retaining many period style features. Set on an elevated site of circa one acre of mature gardens this property has the benefit of privacy and yet easy access to Ballymena.
Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House are only a few minutes walk and Gracehill Primary is a short drive away. The property is circa 30 miles to Belfast and circa 16 miles to Belfast International airport.
Viewings to this property are strictly by appointment only and to be arranged in advance with Country Estates.
- Storm Porch 1.72 x 1.15 (5'7" x 3'9")
- Terracotta tiled floor.
- Hallway 3.62 x 2.13 (11'10" x 6'11")
- Teak parquet flooring. Vaulted ceiling.
- Shower Room 2.69 x 1.95 (max) (8'9" x 6'4" (max))
- High flush W/C, wash hand basin, shower. Tiled floor and walls. Hot-press cupboard.
- Kitchen 6.48 x 3.613 (21'3" x 11'10")
- Refitted handmade kitchen units and glazed display cabinets. Central island with leg recess. Oil-fired 'Aga' range within tiled inglenook. Electric hob. Integrated dishwasher. Combination oven / microwave. Pantry cupboard with wooden drawers. Space for plumbed American fridge freezer. Recessed LED lights. Tiled floor.
- Lounge Area 5.75 x 4.56 (18'10" x 14'11")
- Recessed multi-fuel stove within inglenook with stone hearth and oak mantle. Vaulted ceiling with exposed hip beams. Recessed LED lights. Tiled floor.
- Rear Hall 3.86 x 1 (12'7" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.82 x 2.07 (12'6" x 6'9")
- Eye and low level units. Wine rack. Large Belfast sink. Large multi burner range cooker. Gas hob / electric oven. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Dining Room 4.24 x 4.23 (13'10" x 13'10")
- Solid teak floor. High level picture rail. Ceiling cornicing.
- Sitting Room 6 x 5.46 (19'8" x 17'10")
- Solid teak floor. Marble fireplace with period inset. Ceiling rose. Double doors leading to Garden Terrace.
- Bedroom 4 / Home Office 4.36 x 3.61 (14'3" x 11'10")
- Stripped timber floor. Cast iron period fireplace. High level picture rail. Cellar access.
- Bedroom 1 (Master) 4.47 x 3.63 (14'7" x 11'10")
- Stripped pine floor. Built-in sliderobes. High ceiling.
- Family Bathroom 2.69 x 2.36 (8'9" x 7'8")
- Refitted W/C and wash hand basin. Freestanding clawfoot bath with telephone handle shower head. Retro heated chrome towel radiator. Half panelled walls. Feature stained glass windows.
- Under-stairs cupboard
- Walk-in storage cupboard.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 2 4 x 3.8 (max) (13'1" x 12'5" (max))
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.88 x 2.7 (12'8" x 8'10")
- W/C, wash hand basin and electric shower. Fitted sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.9 x 4.29 (max) (16'0" x 14'0" (max))
- Built-in robes and units.
- Site circa 1 acre. Driveway and parking. Fully enclosed mature gardens. Paved elevated terrace over-looking rear gardens.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »