This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Site of Circa 0.4 Acres with Full Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- There is an Option to Purchase an Additional 2.5 Acres
- Delightful Mature Rural Setting
- Popular Rural Locality just Minutes from the Village of Hillsborough, Moira and Convenient to the Dual Carriageway
- Quiet Rural Setting with Views Over the County Down Countryside
- The Site has its Own Private Entrance
Additional InformationSITE OF CIRCA 0.4 ACRES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING.
This is a fantastic opportunity for A builder, developer or owner occupier to build a superb property on this delightful countryside site in the Moira / Hillsborough area. Measuring approximately 0.4 acres this level site offers excellent rural views across the local landscape. There is an option to purchase a field of 2.5 acres. Full planning permission is in place for a detached residence. The site is within commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province via M1 and A1 road networks.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views