- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial double glazed windows
- Ample off street parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Close to many amenities
Located on a generous and commanding site fronting Newton Park, this semi detached home, although requiring some modernisation has been priced accordingly and will be of appeal to a wide range of purchasers, looking to locate into this popular and convenient area of South Belfast. Internally the property consists of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and a ground floor shower room. In addition it also benefits from having oil fired central heating, partial double glazing, an enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking. With the property being located on such a spacious site and in such a popular area, it makes this an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to put their own stamp on a property which they can call their own. Viewings are available now on request and would definitely be recommended as the possibilities with this one are endless!!!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks area.
- Lounge / dining 11'1 x 9'11 (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Wood flooring.
- Living room 13'2 x 10'6 (4.01m x 3.20m)
- Wood flooring. Pvc panelled ceiling.
- Kitchen 12'2 x 8'0 (3.71m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, fully tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Ground floor shower room 7'4 x 4'9 (2.24m x 1.45m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below. Pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'11 x 9'2 (3.94m x 2.79m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 9'1 (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Hot press.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off street parking.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear garden with side gate access. Laid in lawn and flagged patio area.
- Rear elevation
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »