32 Newcastle Road,
Castlewellan, BT31 9DP
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Offers around £250,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Sitting Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Sun Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate W.C.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Gardens
- Building Site With Full Planning Permission
Detached Bungalow and Building Site
Conveniently situated on the main Newcastle to Castlewellan Road, this detached bungalow offers spacious accommodation. Requiring modernisation, this is an opportunity to bring this property to its full potential. Additionally, there is a building site with full planning permission for a detached 4 bedroom house.
- Tiled floor, PVC door.
- Glazed door and side panels, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room 11' 10'' x 13' 11'' (3.60m x 4.24m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Cornice ceiling, wooden folding doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 12' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.68m x 3.63m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 10' 2'' x 16' 7'' (3.10m x 5.05m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, part wall tiling.
- Sun Room 10' 7'' x 7' 8'' (3.22m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 3'' x 9' 10'' (3.12m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 14' 2'' (3.60m x 4.31m) (both widest)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 11' 9'' (2.59m x 3.58m)
- Part wall tiling.
- Coloured suite comprising W.H.B and panel bath.
- Cloak Cupboard and Airing Cupboard
- Pull down ladder, partially floored space.
- Garden front and side, driveway to rear. Detached garage, boilerhouse (unknown if boiler is working), hedge. Building site.
- By appointment with the Agent.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
- Building Site
- Ref: LA07/2022/0016/F - passed 17/07/2023 Detached 4 Bedroom House.
Click here to view the 3D tour