- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial, extended end terrace in this superb location.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large corner site with car-parking to the rear.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
If you are looking for a home with four bedrooms and two separate reception rooms to include accessibility to a wide range of schooling, transport links including the Glider Service and state of the art leisure facilities, this substantial, extended end terrace benefitting from a large corner position could be the ideal home for you. Four bedrooms to include an extended master bedroom. Two beautiful, separate reception rooms to include a feature sunroom at the back of the property and extended front living room. Luxury fitted kitchen with spotlights and open plan to dining space. Luxury white bathroom suite with contemporary tiling. Large corner site with lots of potential and accessibility off road car-parking. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. An extraordinary home tucked away in this extremely sought after and quiet location benefitting from an attractive open aspect to the front and with fantastic doorstep convenience we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC - D59
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Beautiful tiled floor, access to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, spotlights, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 13'0 12'2 (3.96m 3.71m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'2 9'6 (5.84m 2.90m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under unit lighting, display cabinet, spotlights, tiled floor, open plan to dining space, access to;
- SUNROOM 11'10 11'10 (3.61m 3.61m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, spotlights, feature Upvc double glazed double doors.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'10 11'10 (3.61m 3.61m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, access to bathroom.
- BEDROOM 2 9'3 7'8 (2.82m 2.34m)
- Vertical radiator, spotlights.
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 8'9 (2.82m 2.67m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 4 9'7 7'4 (2.92m 2.24m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Tiled, panelled bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, contemporary tiled walls and floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
- Large corner site / garden, off road carparking, garden to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »