This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A modern semi-detached property in the popular Montgomery Chase development
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Lovely living room benefiting from a bay window and a feature fireplace with a gas fire
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and sun room – perfect for entertaining
- Kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Lengthy driveway with parking for three cars
- Enclosed rear garden finished with stylish paving
- Front garden with an easy to maintain lawn
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Chase the Dream!
If you are looking for a modern chain-free property in a convenient location that offers spacious accommodation then this could be the home you have been looking for. The property is well-presented and has been perfectly maintained by the current vendor’s making for an easy transition to your new home without the hassle of decorating. The fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and sun room is a perfect place to entertain and will undoubtedly host many a night entertaining family & friends!
Downstairs comprises of a spacious living room with a feature fireplace to include a gas fire and a bay window, a superb open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances, a spacious sun room and a downstairs WC with a white two piece suite. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a spacious driveway and a well-maintained lawn. The rear garden provides plenty of outdoor space and benefits from a shed to keep the garden tools in.
Located just off the popular Cregagh Road there is no shortage of local amenities, schools and public transport to and from the city centre and Forest side shopping centre is close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living room 17’ 5” x 14’ 6”
Kitchen / dining room 17’ 8” X 11’ 0”
Sunroom 9’ 10” x 8’ 10”
Master bedroom 11’ 1” x 10’1”
Bedroom 2 11’ x 10’ 1”
Bedroom 3 7’2” x 6’ 4”
Bathroom 7’ 10” x 7’ 1”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views