32 Millar Street,
Belfast, BT6 8JZ
3 Bed Mid-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Last listed at Asking price £175,000
- A stunning extended and renovated chain free mid-terrace home
- Ideally located in a quiet area between the Ravenhill & Cregagh Road
- Extended to offer a spacious open plan kitchen and living and dining area
- Presented to a very high standard throughout that is ready for you to move into
- Living room with a hole in the wall fireplace
- White gloss kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Three bedrooms - one with an original cast iron fireplace
- Contemporary bath room with a shower over the bath on the ground floor
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with easy lawn fitted
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
This superb home has been extended to the rear and is presented to an exacting standard throughout. It goes without saying the hub of the home will certainly be the fabulous kitchen, living and dining space complete with top of the range appliances and patio doors opening to the rear garden making it ideal for modern day life.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living room with a hole in the wall fireplace, a contemporary bath room with feature tiling and a truly fantastic open plan kitchen living and dining area with integrated appliances, a breakfast bar and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms - one with an original cast iron fireplace.
The rear garden has been landscaped to offer an easy lawn offering little to no maintenance, and a low maintenance garden to the front.
The property is ideally located close to local schools and shops and is perfect for first time buyers, couples and growing families. The property needs nothing except a new owner with some time to enjoy it!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance hall 1.70m x 1.55m (5'7 x 5'1)
- Kitchen 4.32m x 3.02m (14'2 x 9'11)
- Living room 4.29m x 2.82m (14'1 x 9'3)
- Bathroom 2.82m x 1.32m (9'3 x 4'4)
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 2.82m (14'2 x 9'3)
- Bedroom 2 2.01m x 2.77m (6'7 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.16m x 1.91m (7'1 x 6'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT6 8JZ | Property For Sale in BT6 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Ravenhill Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Cregagh Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Michael Chandler Estate Agents * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.