- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive and Modern, Detached Bungalow in Much Sought After Residential Location
- Spacious Spacious Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Excellent Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Sliding Door to Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars to Attached Garage
- Front Gardens in Lawns with Lovely Views & Extensive Lawned Rear Gardens with Large Patio Patio Area
- Occupying Superb Mature Generous Site Overlooking the City
- Host of Amenities Close By Including Shops, Transport Facilities, Barnett's Park, Golf Clubs & Leading Schools
- Ready for A New Family to Move in and Enjoy
Additional InformationOccupying an excellent site with an open aspect to the front, this superb detached bungalow occupies a mature level site. There are generous gardens to the rear ideal for families and those sunnier summer evenings.
The accomodation is bright, spacious and has a modern feel throughout. It currently comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, open plan lounge and dining room and modern fitted kitchen. There are four well proportioned bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
Externally there is an extensive paved patio area and large lawns with boundary fencing and bushes/trees.
The property benefits from gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Conveniently positioned off the Upper Malone Road, close to Lady Dixon Park and Malone and Dunmurry golf clubs. The main bus route is on your door step giving easy access to Belfast city centre.
- Glazed door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, radiator cover.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 5.99m x 3.94m (19' 8" x 12' 11")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, sliding door to rear. Open plan to . . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.1m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.94m x 2.87m (12' 11" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, integrated hob with extractor fan, integrated oven, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC door to side.
- BEDROOM (4)/HOME OFFICE:
- 3.78m x 2.77m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
(at widest points).
- INNER HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.99m (13' 6" x 13' 1")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.74m (13' 1" x 9' 0")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.24m (8' 11" x 7' 4")
(at widest points).
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.66m x 4.14m (18' 7" x 13' 7")
(at widest points). Up and over door, light and power, space for tumble dryer.
- Extensive paved patio area to the side leading to good sized lawns with boundary fencing, bushes and trees.
Heading out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road go past Dub Stores and Malone View is on the left before Finaghy Road South. On entering Malone View, Malone View Road is on the left, number 32 is on the left at the top.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »